Virginia Tech National Center for Earth and Environmental Nanotechnology Infrastructure (NanoEarth)
NanoEarth supports research on Earth and environmental aspects of nanoscience and nanotechnology through diverse facilities, laboratories, instrumentation, and expertise at Virginia Tech and Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (PNNL).
Primary University: Virginia Tech
Affiliated Partner: Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Review our available instrumentation, associated costs, and policies.
- Complete the quick and easy NanoEarth application.
- An instrument specialist will contact you for additional information if necessary and to schedule your visit.
- Review and submit the NanoEarth agreement form.
- Complete a Purchase Order from your home institution. Alternatively, if you have received a NanoEarth grant, complete the required Virginia Tech financial forms.
New User Gateway
Tonya PruittNanoEarth Assistant Director540-231-1922
Matthew HullNanoEarth Entrepreneurial, IP, & Business Director
Michael HochellaNanoEarth Site Director
Mitsuhiro MurayamaNanoEarth Site Director540-231-9470
Weinan LengVTSuN Laboratory Director and NanoEarth & NCFL Instrument Specialist540-231-7095