Texas Nanofabrication Facility (TNF)
The Texas Nanofabrication facility is a partnership of three prominent facilities from the University of Texas at Austin focusing on Fabrication (Microelectronics Research Center), Characterization (Texas Materials Institute) and Nanodevice Manufacturability (ERC NASCENT).
Primary University: University of Texas - Austin
- Contact the user support for UT TNF to evaluate the feasibility of your project.
- Describe the experiment that you want to do in UT TNF cleanroom.
- Complete the Memorandum of Understanding (Laboratory Policy, IP, Liability, fees, limit access) between your institution and TNF at University of Texas at Austin.
- Complete administrative steps for physical access to UT labs.
- Schedule safety and equipment training.
New User Gateway