Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS)
The Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS) is the shared-use core facility at Harvard University for nanoscale research. We provide world-class, centralized facilities and technical support to the entire New England area to foster leading-edge research bridging multiple disciplines.
Primary University: Harvard University
- Review the Non-Harvard User enrollment steps.
- Email the CNS User Program team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Reynolds.
- Follow steps 2-3 at the aforementioned URL.
- Receive notification that your project has been approved.
- Complete the last steps of the enrollment process as listed at the above URL.
- Begin training/work on your project.
New User Gateway
Robert WesterveltCNS Director(617) 495-3286
William WilsonCNS Executive Director(617) 495-3161
David BellImaging and Analysis Facility Manager(617) 496-6794
James ReynoldsCNS User Program Director(617) 384-7411
Jiangdong DengManager – Nanofabrication Facility, Principal Scientist(617) 495-3396